Gaelibern replied

295 weeks ago

Dead Mine Song Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In an isolated island in Indonesia, an expedition is apparently seeking the legendary Yamashita's Gold. Out of the blue, they are attacked and seek refugee in an abandoned Japanese bunker. Soon they discover that the place was a secret laboratory in the World War II where the prisoners were guinea pig in weird experiments. Further, they are trapped inside with strong and resistant creatures created by these experiments. Will they succeed to escape from the dead mine?
The legend of Yamashita's Gold lures a treasure hunter and his group deep into the Indonesian jungle. Once they are trapped in an abandoned World War II Japanese bunker, they face the terrifying reality that the only way out is to go further in.
"Dead Mine" is a dreadful movie along the lines of "The Descent" except that Japanese troops from World War II are hiding in a remote cave. The protagonist, Warren Price (Les Loveday), is leading a heavily-armed group of guys with guns searching for the legendary gold horde of General Yamashita in an isolated, shutdown mine in this modest Indonesian horror thriller. Gunmen drive our heroes into the mine, and they encounter pasty-faced guys and old-fashioned samurai warriors. Eventually, they discover that hideous experiments were conducted on soldiers. Nothing struck me as remotely scary. This is one of those movies where everybody dies and we're supposed to enjoy the way that the villains—Japanese soldiers from World War II—administer death with their swords. Characterization is flat, exposition is perfunctory, while performances are adequate. The opening scene when an armed man is sucked into a hole gets things moving fast but it is nothing designed to induce long range horror. Like but never as compelling as "The Descent."
There is a nice little introduction to the movie (the first scene), which the rest of the movie does not really live up to. Even though there is a scene later on, that almost exactly copies it. Then there is another great shot from above on one of the characters that is really good. You can also enjoy the movie, but I think there was more there. And I&#39;m not talking about the stupid reason our group gets themselves into a &quot;trap&quot; (logic almost never applies when it comes to horror).<br/><br/>I like movies that put different characters together and a sort of survival game begins. This movie is up that alley. Most of the characters are not as nicely defined as they could be though and the movie drags a little bit. Cinematography is good as mentioned, but there could be more, especially if you consider that the movie actually has some highlights.

646f9e108c
Chamber of Lost Harts torrentmalayalam movie download Episode 4.21Bruno the Kid full movie online freeThe Silence of the Dogs in hindi 720pDead Sushi full movie download in hindiBlade II torrentShelby full movie in hindi free downloadDen of Thieves 2 720p torrentWake Up hd full movie downloadthe Liberator download
Please log in to post a reply.